• 657.jpg
    • 651.jpg
    • 656.jpg
    • 652.jpg
    • 653.jpg
    • 655.jpg
    • 654.jpg
  • Relocation

  • Grandview, Texas is a small community located 30 miles south of Fort Worth and 45 miles southwest of Dallas. The city has a population of 1400 with twice that number in the greater Grandview area. Our climate is average Texas with hot summers and mild winters. The city has a community park and our youth sports program maintains a sports complex near town. Our Grandview Independent School District is one of the best in Texas.


    Click below for relocation information:

    Real Estate




    Financial Services

    Senior Services




    Water service is provided within the city by the City of Grandview water system. For additional information, call (817) 866-2699 or visit the cities website at http://www.cityofgrandview.org Water service outside the city limits is provided by Johnson County Special Utility District. Call (817) 760-5200 or visit their website at https://www.jcsud.com


    Garbage Service

    All-U-Need Garbage Service, Inc. services both the City of Grandview and the surrounding area. Call the City of Grandview, (817) 866-2699 for rates within the city limits. Call All-U-Need for services outside the city of Grandview, (254)-854-2905 or visit their website at http://www.auninc.com .

    Electricity and Gas

    TXU energy provides electric service within and around the City of Grandview. The new residential service toll free number is 1-(800)-554-2143 or for business accounts call 1-(888)-399-5501 or visit their website at http://www.txu.com


    Electric service to certain areas in Greater Grandview is provided by United Cooperative Services Inc., Johnson County, contact (817)556-4000 or http://www.united-cs.com , while service in Hill County is provided by Hilco Electric Cooperative Inc., contact (800)-338-6425 or http://www.hilco.coop/ .


    Natural Gas service is provided by Atmos Energy. The contact number is (888)-266-6700.


    Phone, Cable and Internet

    Local telephone service, Digital TV and DSL internet connections are provided by Windstream. Residential customers may call 1-(800)-347-1991 and business customers may call 1-(800)-843-9214 to obtain information about all three services.



    The Grandview Tribune is the local weekly paper. The paper was established in 1896 and serves readers in Johnson, Hill and Ellis Counties. You can call 1(817)866-3391 for subscription or advertising information.


    For additional local information on the town of Grandview, please visit the City of Grandview website at http://www.cityofgrandview.org , look under general information or economic development (community profile).